Permanent formwork for concrete walls, load-bearing to 30 floors
AFS LOGICWALL® is a permanent formwork system for internal and external concrete walling. Its lightweight, sandwich panels are created by bonding durable fibre cement sheets to galvanised steel stud frames.
Available in a variety of thicknesses to suit most architectural and engineering demands, LOGICWALL® is ideal for multi-residential and myriad commercial applications.
Its panels can be hand-erected and then core-filled to form fire and sound-rated, load-bearing walls. The cement sheeting remains in place as sacrificial formwork, providing an even, high quality substrate for finishing including skim coating, acrylic rendering and painting.
Internal party walls
- A standalone wall that is BCA Fire and Acoustic Performance Compliant
- A solid concrete wall offering security and quality for the occupant
- Hard wearing durable substrate for finishing
- Minimum thickness for space utilisation
- Providing concealed slab edges where concrete walls for balustrades are specified
- An ideal solution where clean straight lines are essential
- Increased efficiency by continuing internal load bearing wall to external blade walls
- Provides clean straight lines and excellent substrate for render finishes
- Hard wearing, impact resistant walls
- Fire and Acoustic Performance Compliant
- Flat even surface for render finishes
- Excellent fibre-cement substrate with water block technology
- Ideal for difficult access for materials handling and finishing of walls
- Substrate provides clean finish even in a raw state
- Product details
- Speed of construction
- Materials-handling and cost efficiencies – not crane dependent
- Hard-wearing concrete feel finish
- Shop drawn modular system
- Structural and load-bearing capacity
- Ease of design and specficiation
LOGICWALL® is best used in projects requiring load-bearing walling with high levels of fire and acoustic performance.It is available in a variety of thicknesses (120, 150, 162, 200 and 262mm) with a standard panel width of 1100mm.Panels can be manufactured in any width from 200mm to 1100mm, and in any height from 2000 to 4200mm. Heights exceeding this can be supplied subject to a special order.
LOGICWALL® Delivery & Installation Demonstration
Demonstration of how the AFS LOGICWALL® system is delivered and the panels are easily installed on-site.
AFS has become the first choice for builders wanting rapid installation, consistent high quality and a long-life alternative to the slower conventional walling methods.
LOGICWALL® Core Filling Demonstration
A step -by-step demonstration of AFS LOGICWALL® being core filled.
AFS has become the first choice for builders wanting rapid installation, consistent high quality and a long life alternative to the slower
LOGICWALL® External Finishing Demonstration
Step-by-step demonstration of the external finishing process for AFS LOGICWALL®.
AFS has become the first choice for builders wanting rapid installation, consistent high quality and a long-life alternative to the slower